Thursday, November 10, 2011

[Permanent?] Hiatus

What? It's over before we even got started? Sadly, true.

It is with mixed emotions that I report the official hiatus of OTV + subsequently of You, Me + the Cold War, too. I'm consolidating my efforts to focus on the Demystifying My Depression project.

Who knows, though? My travels may bring me back full-circle to revive OTV + this project again. My hearts for Eastern European + Russian history, language, art + culture are ever strong. I'm sure I'll revisit this project before long.

If you'd like to keep up with my current short-form ramblings, you can still follow me on Twitter (srexroth). In addition to the mental health stuff, I also tweet about design, Pgh, yoga, music, Russia, human rights, crafting, Roma + animal cuteness. Ya know, important junk.

Of course, you can find me writing regularly at http://demystifyingdepression.blogspot.com/

Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment